Have you ever asked yourself how to post to Facebook and Twitter in just one step? If you’re like me, you don’t want to spend tons of time doing repetitive tasks on social media.
Lucky for you, this week’s video is all about how to post to Facebook and Twitter using a cool service called HootSuite.
How to Post to Facebook and Twitter
The Step by Step to Post to Facebook and Twitter At The Same Time
- First head over to HootSuite to grab your free account.
- Next, navigate to the settings area, and select the add social network option.
- First add your twitter account. HootSuite will ask you to log into twitter and authorize your account.
- Then add your Facebook account, and choose which Facebook pages you want to be able to publish to. You can also add LinkedIn and other social networks.
- You might also want to add your blog’s RSS feed, and you can do that as well.
- Now the next time you want to publish a tweet or Facebook message to all of your networks at the same time, simply login to HootSuite and post your message.
- You can also schedule messages ahead of time using HootSuite. This comes in handy when you’re traveling, or if you have something time sensitive that you won’t be at your computer to share.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks tip, all about saving you time on social media.