Maybe you’ve never asked yourself what is an ecourse, because if you don’t know that ecourses exist you can’t ask yourself what they are.
Today I wanted to explore the world of ecourses, what they are, who should be creating them, and why.
An ecourse is short for email course. Usually an ecourse is delivered over time in several modules or sections sent via an email auto-responder.
Now you might be asking what is an ecourse doing in your list building tips series? Watch the video below to find out!
What Is An Ecourse?
What is an ecourse if not the best form of email marketing available?
Here are 7 reasons to create an ecourse for your online business.
- An ecourse trains people to open your emails. No more landing in the spam folder.
- An ebook can be too much for people to read and implement in one fell swoop. With an ecourse you can release your content over time, and make it more digestible and actionable.
- When you write an ecourse, you can educate an unlimited number of people as they all go through your process.
- With ecourses you can test, adjust, and rewrite without spending lots of time redesigning or editing a PDF.
- Ecourses also lend themselves to being shared better. You can ask your participants to forward your emails or share them on social media.
- You can build a relationship over time by providing value consistently through an ecourse, rather than a once and it’s done freebie.
- Creating an ecourse is as easy as writing an email, what’s not to love?
Over to you now…
Why do you prefer getting an email course instead of a PDF freebie? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!