You’ve seen it on all the big blogs, and you’ve heard it can boost your conversion rates… but how do you add an opt-in box at the bottom of your blog posts if you’re not tech savvy?
You’re in luck because this video how-to will show you exactly how to add an opt-in box at the end of your wordpress blog posts, using a simple plugin that’s compatible with all the email marketing systems out there.
Video Tutorial: Add An Opt-in Box At The End of Your Blog Posts
Here’s The Step By Step To Add An Email Signup Box Under Your Blog Posts
- Install the free “Magic Action Box Pro” WordPress plugin through the WordPress Plugins dashboard.
- Once the plugin is installed, login to your email list management system. That means Aweber, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, and the like.
- Paste the code into a new “Magic Box” in the html slot for the opt-in code.
- Choose the style you want to go with for your opt-in box, and add in the header and any other text you want the opt-in to contain. You can also include a photo if you have something that depicts your opt-in freebie.
- Hit publish on your Magic Box. Then head over to your latest blog post, and select the new Magic Box that you want to display into the drop down and choose if you want it to appear above or below the blog post.
- You’re done! Optionally you can go in and create a custom style to really match the look and feel of your blog and web site, and it’s highly recommended.
Here’s To Having a Strong Call To Action!
Now it’s your turn to share, I’d love to know what advice you have for people who are creating their opt-in boxes to display below their blog posts for the first time… leave a comment below and give us your best tip!
And if you haven’t already done your free website checkup, do it now.