Nathalie Speaking on Stage
Many female keynote speakers turn speaking into their core business, while I'm still actively leading my tech startup AccessAlly. I love the digital world, but I know the deepest transformation happens in the room. That's why I put so much energy into crafting presentations that entertain, educate, and inspire audiences.
From speaking to main stage audiences of 500 at the LeadPages conference, to hosting my own 3-day events, and being the opening keynote speaker at ATECH* Aruba, I've spoken to a variety of crowds internationally.
I'm committed to bringing my best and freshest ideas, strategies, and stories to your event. The following are topics that I routinely cover, and I'm open to your ideas:
- List Building Strategies
- Membership Site Marketing
- Online Learning and Gamification
- The Spiral Staircase of Business
"You Were a Hit at Converted"
"Nathalie you were a hit! Great job and thank you for everything. You were an absolute pleasure to have at the Converted Conference."
-Julie Carroll, Conference organizer for Converted by LeadPages
"People are still talking about it"
"I wanted to personally thank you for being a part of ATECH*. You ROCKED your keynote! People are still talking about it and I know for a fact you now have an entirely new fan base in Aruba and beyond.
You are meant for greatness."
-Valerie Croes from ATECH*, Aruba
"One of the best hours I spent at Blogworld!"
“I have watched countless speakers, Toastmasters, leaders and public figures on stage. It is with utter sincerity that I say Nathalie’s poise, professionalism and proficiency impressed me beyond words. She had the ideal balance between resourceful, knowledgeable and humorous. Her sincerity came through instantly, a trait that is rare and a great gift for public speakers. Her authenticity showed through her material and her original approach captivated all of us from the start.
She made her message unforgettable with simple analogies and she connected with all of us. It was one of the best hours I spent at Blogworld and I am infinitely grateful to have had her as a presenter and fully expect to see her presenting everywhere soon!”
-Farnoosh Brock, ProlificLiving.com
"Nathalie's Presentation Was Smart, Fun, and Effective!"
Nathalie translates current market strategies into easy to implement pieces that produce results in lighting speed!
Smart, fun, and easy to follow, Nathalie presents with passion, enthusiasm and tailors her information for the audience to gain the most impact in the least amount of time. Women Entrepreneurs around the world are implementing Nathalie's secrets and tips minutes after training and reaping the rewards fast! Big thank you from Women in Biz Network!
-Fay Chapple, Women in Biz Network, http://womeninbiznetwork.com
Stages Nathalie Has Graced:
Past Keynote Presentations:
- "Beyond Membership Sites: Unique Customer Experiences That Build Your Community, Profitably" at FinCon, in Dallas, Texas, November 2017
- "Beyond Membership Sites: How User Experience Turns Customers Into Repeat Buyers" at Converted Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota, October 2017
- "How To Create Unique Customer Experiences Through Community to Maximize Profits" at Ontrapalooza, Santa Barbara, California, October 2016
- Opening Keynote speaker at ATECH* Conference, August 2015, Aruba
- Host and main stage speaker at Off The Charts Live, May 2015, Dallas, Texas
- Opening Keynote speaker "The Spiral Staircase" at WordCamp Atlanta, April 2015, Atlanta, Georgia
- Host and main stage speaker at second annual "Off The Charts Live" event, June 2014, New York, New York
- Host and main stage speaker at inaugural "Off The Charts Live" event, May 2013, New York, New York
- Panel "Branding Yourself Online" at the Young Female Entrepreneurs, January 2013, New York, New York
- "The Story of My Business" at Marie Forleo's Rich, Happy, and Hot Live, October 2012, New York, New York
- "The Female Advantage: How Women in Business and Technology Will Change The World" at World Domination Summit, July 2012, Portland, Oregon
- "How to Make Your Blog Stand Out From The Crowd So People Eat It Up" at BlogWorld Expo, November 2011, Los Angeles, California
- "Why This 50-Year-Old Technology is The Hidden Profit Center of Your Blog" at BlogWorld Expo, June 2011, New York City, NY
- "How to Create Mouth Watering Content so Your Readers Will Keep Coming Back for More" at BlogWorld Expo, November 2010, Las Vegas, Nevada
- "How to turn your Raw Passion into a Budding Business with Social Media" at PodCamp, February 2010, Toronto, Canada
Look No Further For Female Keynote Speakers
Ready to book Nathalie for your next event? Get in touch.