Coming up on this episode of Off The Charts Business, we have a special guest, Kay Peacey, who is an expert in email marketing automation and ActiveCampaign. We’ll explore the power of automation in streamlining your business processes and hear success stories from small business owners who have experienced the transformative effects of strategic automation.
Plus, you’ll learn how to integrate ActiveCampaign with tools like AccessAlly for customizable and personalized interactions with your audience. Stay tuned as we discuss the exciting possibilities of new technology and how it can revolutionize your business!
About Kay Peacey
Kay Peacey has honed her email marketing automation skills to the very highest levels over 6 years of consulting and training for small businesses.
She’s a world-leading ActiveCampaign specialist with a seat on the Customer Advisory Board for ActiveCampaign, and founded the ActiveCampaign Academy at her own company, Slick Business.
Kay’s unique combination of top-level strategy and technical skills plus a lifetime of teaching make her the perfect person to help your business unlock bigger return on investment from your email marketing automation whilst keeping the human touch.
She’s also partial to using the Lego mini-figs or paper aeroplanes to drive home the learning.
Kay on LinkedIn:
Free Facebook Group:
Highlights from this episode
1. ActiveCampaign and AccessAlly Integration
- AccessAlly integrates deeply with ActiveCampaign through tags, custom fields, webhooks, and other features
- ActiveCampaign offers unlimited automation, integration, and a great price point on lower tiers
- Having the right information about each person going through your business is powerful
2. Automation and Efficiency
- Automation can assist in routine maintenance of a business and make it more efficient
- Having unlimited automation allows businesses to scale up in a way that wouldn’t be possible otherwise
- Integration is key, allowing different technologies to communicate with each other
- The importance of strategy when introducing new technology to learners
- Identify learners’ priorities and tailor content and resources accordingly
3. Empowering Women in Technology
- On a mission to bring more women into their local area and empower them in technology careers
- Teaching women to use ActiveCampaign and actively seeking out women with potential in the industry
- Women can make more money doing automation work than their current industry
[00:08:36] Online space connects and reveals real relationships.
[00:11:35] You control your email relationship, use ActiveCampaign.
[00:13:38] Incentivize with personalized content, automate follow-up.
[00:19:26] “ActiveCampaign Academy teaches small to medium business owners marketing automation.”
[00:22:52] Automated system helps Tracy with bookkeeping intake.
[00:26:28] Safety in consulting when businesses are struggling.
[00:28:52] AccessAlly integrates deeply with ActiveCampaign through tags, fields, and webhooks. Check out ActiveCampaign Academy for more information.
[00:35:30] Technical mechanics automate mundane tasks & facilitate communication.
[00:38:00] Don’t waste your Ferrari, learn to drive.
[00:40:56] Enthusiasm for women in tech and automation.