This is a really fun episode because it’s a very personal one for me…all about the birth of our lovely daughter, Tegan Li.
I’ve been meaning to share the whole experience of becoming a mom with you, and the business lessons that came out of the whole experience (becoming a mompreneur!) … But I’ve also been learning the ins and outs of motherhood, and enjoying some maternity leave with plenty of baby snuggles.
So in this Off The Charts episode, I share seven of the key lessons that I learned through the pregnancy and birth process, and how it relates to doing business online:
- Interviews matter – Find out if you’re compatible
- Just because it’s not how everyone else does it, doesn’t mean it’s wrong.
- Mindset matters: The Birth Story
- Practice consistently for the big event
- Ride the waves: push and pause for pleasure
- Feel the inevitability of what you’re creating
- Trust that you can do it
Of course, even after sharing details and key takeaways about each of the above lessons in this podcast, it’s only the beginning.
Now that Tegan is here with us, I’m learning so much about being a parent and it’s clear that birth is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to “lessons learned”.