Do you ever set big goals for yourself, on how to get from point A to point B, but then feel like somehow you ended up back at square one? I am here to tell you not to worry, you are further along than you think. Join me as I share with you my spiral staircase analogy from Off the Charts Live 2014.
In this podcast we will go over the steps of the spiral staircase and how to use them to grow your business, and keep improving it.
Here are the 9 steps we will be going over on how you can take the spiral staircase analogy to your business
1. GET CLEAR AND CONFIDENT ON YOUR WHY
2. GET CLEAR ON WHO IT’S FOR
3. CREATE OFFERS AND TEST VALUE AND PRICING
4. MAKE SALES AND GET FEEDBACK
5. FINE TUNE YOUR BUSINESS MODEL
6. STORY AND POSITIONING
7. BUILD BUSINESS ASSETS: LIST, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, RELATIONSHIPS
8. EVALUATE WHAT’S WORKING
9. SCALE: AUTOMATE, DELEGATE, STREAMLINE
Join me on the podcast below as we dig deeper into how to use these 9 simple steps.